Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It is Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas to all of you who have been following along with me. This will be my last post this season. It has been a lot of fun looking forward to Christmas with you. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and that you are full of Christmas spirit!



What do you have planned for Christmas day? My family and I will wake up tomorrow and have some home made Strawberry muffins. We will open presents (probably before the muffins if my little guy has anything to do with it!). We will share the day together as a family. Most importantly, we will pause and remember why we celebrate and we will give thanks to God.

I am excited to give my wife and son their gifts for Christmas this year. It has been a lot of fun thinking about them and what they would like. My son is super easy to shop for. My wife has been a bit more difficult, but I think she will like what I have come up with. It is so much fun to show them love in this way. I hope you have had a blast as you have prepared as well.

Thank you for reading along. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friends. Till next year!

No comments:

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...