Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas is on the way!

It is hard to believe, but another year is coming to a close and Christmas is just 48 days away. (I have been counting down since March!) I love the season that we are entering in to. It is my favorite time of year. 

If you are new to this site, it was started for a couple of reasons:

First, I have written a Christmas book entitled "I Believe: A Christmas Story". I am very proud of the book and want to share it with the world. (It has gone through some revisions over the past year and is better than before.)

Also, I love Christmas. I LOVE Christmas. It has been my favorite time of year for as long as I can remember. It isn't just one thing that I love, but here are a few to get us started:

1. It is when we celebrate Jesus' birth.
2. It is an opportunity to give, give, give.
3. Sharing the holidays with my family is awesome!
4. Some people become a better version of themselves during Christmas. 
5. Looking at Christmas lights is awesome with my wife and little one. 

There are many more reasons I love Christmas. I will be blogging about them and much more over the next 48 days. I would love if you would join me for the ride. I welcome your comments and stories. Let's share this season together. 

If you haven't had a chance to pick up a copy of my book, the link is on the right side of the page. I am sure you will enjoy it. 

I am looking forward to this Christmas season!

No comments:

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...