Thursday, November 10, 2011

What Child Is This?

One of my favorite parts about the holiday season is the music. I am usually the guy sitting at work that has the 24 hour a day Christmas station playing constantly at my desk. (I do have to turn it off from time to time though...there is only so many times you can hear that Grandma got run over by a reindeer.) I usually sit there singing along, oblivious to the world. Sure, I get some funny looks, but it does get you in the mood for the season.

Maybe I enjoy it as much as I do because I have been writing and singing songs for over half my life. I just love music in general. Couple that with everything that Christmas represents and it makes it so much better. From time to time I have taken old sets of lyrics and put new arrangements to them. I tried my hand at "What Child Is This" a couple of years ago, and I really like how it came out. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.


No comments:

LinkedWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...